Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't sleep?

semper03

I can't ever fall asleep and I have tried all sorts of different sleep meds OTC and script with little to no difference.

Well I tried this crap last night and it knocked my ass out cold within 30 min. I say this crap because it tastes and smells like absolute shit! Berry flavor my ass lol

I got it at Walmart.

yeah bro be careful taking stuff like that because it will make your problem worse.. now you aren't gonna be able to sleep without it at all if you get hooked on it.

i would look into your sleeping habits and solve those first. get a better bed/pillow, no tv/computer in your room, no caffeine, no eating late, no working out late.. check your bp and if its not good then improve it, do some yoga/meditation before bed... that will help

there are too many people addicted to sleeping meds and the problem is they are very habit forming

try mucuna pruriens and knock out two birds with one stone. helps great with sleep and fights issues from progestins. my buddy had sleep issues with dbol and nervousness. I gave him the mucuna and he said it fixed the problem quickly

I have the same problem so frustrating I blame my tv I fall asleep with the tv on terrible habit...

I really want to move my tele out of my room but cant bring myself to do it I live in my room..

Google sleep hygiene good tips there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom