Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you mix several carb sources?

Sknar

Is it a good idea to mix different guarnishions for the main dish? For example, mix some rice with potatos and buckwheat? Or it is still best to eat them separately?

I don't think it really matters. Unless you are in the elite stages. And if you were, then you wouldn't need to ask the question lol. I'd say 50g of carbs is 50g of carbs. Especially if you're comparing your "white" carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is always best to get a great variety of different food sources to get the widest variety of vitamins, minerals and nutrient profiles.

It's kind of nit picking but if you have the time to prep BOTH rice and potatoes instead of just one or the other for your meal, that is always better. It also keeps your meals more interesting because you aren't eating the exact same thing over and over.

What I like to do is mix protein sources. Instead of eating 8oz of chicken or 8oz of fish, I'll eat 4oz of chicken and 4oz of fish. You get two different amino acid profiles that way.

Is it a good idea to mix different guarnishions for the main dish? For example, mix some rice with potatos and buckwheat? Or it is still best to eat them separately?

I dont think there is any problem with that. Sometimes I mix rice with pasta just to get a more interesting taste to it, haha

No issue with mixing. Whatever helps you stick to your diet is important. If that makes it more interesting then go for it.

Top Bottom