Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you get in trouble if you get someone to kill themself?

MaGilicuti

The last person put to death federally was sent to die because one of the latest laws. A law stating that if a drug lord orders a kill that person automatically is sent to death row. Not sure of the exact details of the law but that is basically what it means. He ordered two kills and he was lethally injected for it.

Now getting someone to kill themself might seem a little bit different but it kinda seems the same to me. Like you could push a person to suicide say if they are going through hard times. Even though I'm pretty sure no one ever got in trouble for that I just wanted to hear what you guys think.

Interesting question. I would say you could if you use threats or intimidation tactics. If you used trickery to make them kill themselves (i.e. like daring them to walk the handrail of a bridge) or if you took advantage of a mentally impaired mind and caused them to hurt / kill themselves, I would have to say you could be held accountable.

wow that law is new to me, yeah i don't think its the same if you push someone to suicide, unless you assist them, thats different.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Top Bottom