Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Can Winstrol Accomplish this goal?

dosteov

New member
I've got a friend who's been training for 15 years (he's never juiced before), he's 33 5'8 170 11%BF. His goals are to loose 5-8 pounds of fat and gain 5 pounds of muscle (basically drop fat and stay the same weight). Is this possible on a Winny only cycle (say 50mgs ED weeks 1-6). He doesn't want to do Test because he really doesn't want to blow up that much (he doesn't want anyone to know he's on, doesn't want to deal with bloat). I originally recommended a Test only or a Test/Winstrol cycle.

What do you all think? Is Winny enough to accomplish his goals?
 
I would say that this is definately possible with winny..BUT... Winstrol will not be the reason that he loses the weight. A drug like winny will make him "harder", but it is not going to shed fat. The only way that he will be able to accomplish this is by watching what he puts in his mouth. I personally would think that his goals for a winny only cycle are obtainable, but not so much because of the winstrol that he will be taking if you understand what i am saying...:) If he has everything else all in check, he should be able to get what he is looking for. I personally like a LOW test dose and a little arimidex, but i guess he isnt into that. :)

BGI
 
Top Bottom