Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone help me out

Rich,

What are her goals? Has she used any other kind of AS, supplements, etc., and how did she react to those?

If she's wanting to lean out/harden up, then personally I'd first consider another form of birth control than Depo Provera. Every woman I've known who has taken it says it is like "fat in a syringe".

I'm sure others will answer who have experience with AS, as I do not. I just thought I'd throw in the bit about the birth control, since that could be what's standing in her way.

I gained a lot of weight (fat) on the "low-dose" birth control pill - the one they say doesn't make you gain weight even though I tightened my diet and increase my exercise.

her goals are mainly to just be able to workout harder she wants to be able to do my workouts and not be sore for two weeks. she is 5'7" 125lbs adn is very lean has a 6 pack.

rich

What is her diet like? I suffered severe DOMS until I increased my caloric intake - it made a huge difference.

Thanks. I am just starting, Looking around for a gym. I imagine for a while DOMS will mean deadly onset muscle soreness. :)

That question should be posed to a doctor.

I was considering winny/anavar and was on depo provera. I went to the doctor to get blood work done before i started a cycle to have a reference when bloodwork is done on the cycle.

My testosterone levels were over 100 and cysts were forming on my ovaries. The doctor said that unlike most bc pills, depo is progesterone based which can turn into estrogen or testosterone based on the needs of the body. Depo stops women from menustrating and when this happens, the depo has the propensity to turn into testosterone.

I was on the depo for almost 9 years. I don't know how long your girlfriend has been on it and I also have not been on any cycles. I have put off any juice until my levels are under control, but I thought this might at least prompt her to give depo a second thought. Hope this helps...

Top Bottom