Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can insulin be used to lose weight

Eeeek

It is also very effective at killing yourself also.
Search search search.

There should be a couple threads about HOW to use it to loose weight. I'll tell you this, you DO NOT just shoot it and let it melt the fat off, its to get your body into ketosis. Other than that its mainly a weight adding substance

would it make sense to to do a balls to the wall work-out,followed by a high card and protein shake, and then insulin with hgh?

The hgh I don't know anything about. THe rest will be answered when you find monsters primer on insulin.
VERY good reading, kinda long but you'll understand when/how to use insulin safely and effectively. It'll answer alot of questions you'll evolve also, so once you've digested that info let us know :) Not to be mean which is not my intent here but slin is VERY dangerous and you need a good working knowledge of what it does and doesn't do.
For loosing weight, no thats not a good plan.

Theoretically you could use slin just after workout and then carb deplete etc. for the rest of your day. This may help you recover better while still keeping overall calories etc. in the dieting/cutting phase. Hypoglycemia would be dangerous in this condition though so be VERY careful if YOU choose to do it.

Top Bottom