Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can get some DLPA

Gatrmid

Hey guys! Can you give me a little insight on what isDLPA, and how can I use it for bodybuilding? A friend of mine offeredme to buy it in bulk from some company, half-half, so I want to knowif it is worth using, or not. Thanks!

It is a naturally ocurring amino acid calledPhenylalanine, and it is a combination of the D version (synthetic),and L version (natural). This supplement won't give any especiallypronounced effects or benefits, but it is not a bad thing to use. Ithink that it might be useful when dieting due to the increasedrelease of dopamine and norepinephrine

DL-Phenylalanine, also known as DLPA, contains different forms of the essential amino acid Phenylalanine.

The “L” form is a natural substances normally found in protein rich foods. The “D” form of this amino acid is made synthetically.

DL-Phenylalanine is used to relive cases of minor depression and other mood issues as well as and physical discomforts and pain. DLPA is also often combined with other mood boosting supplements and used in pre-workouts.

You wont notice anything from these amino acid supplements. If you go that route get a good BCAA like GEAR from n2bm instead. It has super plasma protein in it.

Top Bottom