Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burning Protein instead of fat

latinhire

The question is due to the numerous conflicting reports out there.

Many of us in the diet board side are trying to loose fat and cut up. We cycle winy, or clens, eca's and try numerous amount of diets. My question lies on the side of breaking the weight loss plateua. At this point i have already lost 40 lbs. I cycle Clens and ECA's and thanks to the help of various of our moderators (special props to Mr. X and Cozmo) i feel i have progressed further than anticipated. BUt as many of you im sure

<< IM STUCK>>

CHanges to the diet are being made (inclusion of Flax seed oil) but whats up with Cardio?

Some say that Cardio will hinder your Muscle Growth because since your on a low Carb diet, your body will burn your Muscle Protein and Glycogen instead of fat. HUH????

Others say, you need to Cardio at least for 30 minutes straight at 65% your maximum HR. ( conflict w/ above)

Others say...strict Atkins style for the loss.

Others say Carb Up because your body is adjusting thinking its in starvation mode.

The question is what is the most tried and true method to break the plateua while still gaining musclemass but loosing fat.

Yes i eat, 5-6 times a day, drink a gallon 1/2 of water, cycle eca's and clen and lift heavy and cardio 6 times a week.

Should i lower my Cardio or just stick to it and wait...(possibly impatient since i havent lost a pound in 2 weeks... i look slimmer though, )
:mix:

When the Way comes to an end, then change - having changed, you pass through. - I- Ching -

latin

the reason there are so many conflicting views is that everybody reacts differently to diet, lifting, exercise, supplements, etc . . . .

If something is working for you, ride it out. If you plateau, try something else. I've learned through years of fitness training and dieting that true results require patience and persistence. Its more of a process of trial and error. You need to learn your own body and how it reacts. I personally change my regimen (diet, training) about every 3-4 months. Again, through years of experience, i can feel when i'm in a rut and when its time for change.

hope this helps (this is more philosophy than specific advice)

Top Bottom