Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking supplement routine, please critique

visions

Creatine 2 x 5g servings per day
Whey 3 servings per day
Glutamine 3 5g servings per day
ALA 600-800 mgs per day
2 myoplexes per day
(should I use dextrose and if so what are the dosages per day and when should I take??)

what else am I missing or what should I change or possibly remove, any suggestions??

I'm 5'10 175 10% bf and will be doing cornholio's old school 3 day a week program.

diamonddiceclay said:
the best supplement for bulking is red meat-everything else is secondary

lets try to stick to supplements on the supplement board and food on the diet board ;) j/k but I'm trying to target the level of importance of the 3 different aspects of improving growth (training, diet and supplementation) seperately, so if you have any useful information on the topic at hand it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Glutamine 2x 10 g (once in the morning, once before bed, on empty stomach), Creatine 15 g (10 g before workout, 5 g after). As for Whey, when juicing I usually take 8 servings ED, otherwise its 4 Servings.

300mg of ala /w every SOLID meal, 600mg post workout along /w 100g of maltodextrin/dextrose, 10g of creatine & glutamine.. 15-20min later drink 40-45g of WPI.. 10g of glutamine b4 bed - take ur last meal/protein drink 1/2 an hr after the glutamine..

I would add some EFA's and 500mg of ginger root every SOLID meal to help /w digestion :)

I would also recommend taking a good quality EFA supplement, like Udo's Choice by Flora. Not only will it help you grow, but's great for over all health. Does your skin a lot of good as well.

Top Bottom