Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking for the first time....

cozmokramer

ok... here goes... my stats are

Height 5'5
Weight 155 lbs
Bodyfat 9%
(see avatar)

I've been a long term CKDer with good results, I've stayed very lean for quite some time and put on some muscle. I've never truly had a bulking cycle since I've always been scared of putting on fat...

ITS TIME TO GET HUGE AND I NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!!!

whats the best way to eat and take in the needed food without filling up like a pig? I need to be able to eat 6 or 7 meals but not stuff myself so I feel sick... thats why I have never bulked before.

Any advice that anyone can give would be great.... on MEALS, SUPPLEMENTS, ETC...

Thanks everyone!
Cozmo

My view on bulking regarding food, is to gradually increase protein amount and calories. You don't want to jump from 3000 calories to 5000calories. I say take in extra 500 calories every 2 weeks so your body adapts better to the extra calories and protein. Go w/ how your body feels. And avoid that eating till you peuk thing, take things slow. Just make sure you eat some protein w/ every meal, have 6-8 meals a day, and never let yourself feel hungry. Same applies to liquids, never let yourself feel thirsty. Planning meals is pretty easy, just stay away from simple carbs (even though most say eat it!) i say don't, this to me is a fat trap. Make sure you are eating clean calories, and plenty of carbs. You will want more carbs than protein. Make sure you eat something 1 hour before bed, something small w/ carbs and protein, but much more protein. Try to eat real food, drink shakes only as post work out if you can. Protein should be minimum of 1.5g/pound of your weight. Better would be 2g/pound.

Minimize your cardio sessions. Do not go running on empty stomach, even though you burn fat you will also be burning lean muscle w/ it. Avoid this. If you have a hard on for cardio do it while you have something in your stomach like a shake or eat something half an hour or 1 hour before cardio.

Supplements i'd say to use are ginger (for protein absorption), digestive enzymes, fiber (prevent constipation w/ extra protein), ALA to help store some carbs in muscle and prevent getting too fat, creatine, and maybe 19Nor. I have no idea about other andros. Do not use glutamine in this time, it's useless.

very good answer riskybizz,you will minimize adding alot of fat by eating clean as he says.most peole take bulking up as "gettin fat".you need to increase your calories and stay with your red meats,yams,potatoes,eggs,etc,make sure carbs are high.the above outlined for you is right on the nose...............

I know he has a fear of getting a little fat... but you need to get over that. Once you finish bulking and stay at the accumulated weight for a while then you can shed down the body fat. Don't be scared, think of in the future you will shed it.

Top Bottom