Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and cutting at the same time

blood_drinker

I read this , and was wondering what other combos exist, and anyone with previous experience, what were the results? I am interested in this as a friend of mine has thinking of ´bulking and cutting at the same time is possible´as her thesis. It is very hard I know, but she is willing to go into the details and explain how it works.
It will probably be too hard, but let´s just work at it.

Mr Hamilton says

If you want to bulk while losing that fat, add a little GH into your cycle. 2-4IU's EOD for a minimum of 6 weeks will eat that gut away, while allowing you to keep eating and building LBM.

Note that I am not asking for the products that fitness models use, to allow them to eat like shit and still stay lean. <- their careers last so little because of abuse of this privilege.

Also, not DNP please. No way I would bulk with DNP. Shit makes you hot as hell from a friggin banana.
I heard it is possible with DNP though.

Anyways, just clearing this up.
Any experiences are appreciated. THeories as well.

Theory wise I think it's just a matter of timing food intake around workouts. I'm sure certain drugs will greatly enhance this as well. Basically we know protein synthesis is greatest the first 24 hours after your workout which is when most of your muscle building will be. Therefore using this to your advantage while still dieting seems to be the ticket. I would suggest getting most of your daily calories post workout, perhaps the first 6-8 hours after if possible. Then switch back to normal diet phase. On days off then again stick to normal diet. It would be slow but eventually over time you should alter muscle to fat ratio.

I think most people prefer to bulk then cut as it's much simpler to plan and results are easier to see. Bulk for 12 weeks and it's easy to gauge growth. Then cut for 12 weeks and it's easy to gauge fat loss. Do both at the same time it would take 24 weeks and results would happen very slowly.

Bottom line is keep your calorie deficit mild. Keep carbs low to moderate except for the 2-3 meals post workout. You will promote anabolism for the time after the workout and promote fat loss the rest of the time.

The HGH idea is a good one- just a small amount of HGH(2-3iu/day) added to some primo/winny will result in an increase of muscle mass, but simultaneously allow for proper cutting effects without the sides associated with test or deca. My boss just finished one and gained 12 lbs of solid muscle in 8 weeks while improving his 6-pack at the same time.

Blood_drinker: First, fitness models use AS which is why it's abit easier for them and they still have to diet for shows too. I know most of them certainly do not eat like shit all the time and still stay lean.
Second, you can't really gain mass and lose fat on DNP to ANY significant degree as most people only use 2,4-dinitrophenol for 10-14 days (often only a week). It's extremely tough on your body and very dangerous if you don't know what the fuck you're doing. You need to have the science down pat to even consider it. I'm not joking dude. You need to understand how the half-life comes into play, what it does to your body, how to eat (for instance, you need carbs or you just might die), etc. GH is also some serious shit IMO. It stimulates tissue growth and not just in your muscles. If you have cancer in your family then you should know that it will also cause cancer cells to grow. You're only 15 (correct?). You're body's still growing very quickly all by itself. I don't mean to preach but some things just need to be said again and again.

Like I said, sorry to preach but some of your posts sounded like you were considering using some potent stuff. Just trying to help.

I've had relative luck with strength gains while cutting.

Basically while cutting I follow a 5 day split.

day1: chest/tris
day2: back/bis
Day3: Legs
Day4: Shoulder/abs/misc missed things
Day 5: heavy Cardio (about 800k)

All other days contain light amounts of cardio, either directly before I train or 4-5 hours prior.

I take in a larger proportion of my daily calories withing the first few hours after training. Protein intake is usually between 250-300 on a 2,000 cal diet.

I still think most if not all my luck is do to my age (18).

strength gains were slower than while bulking obviously but none the less were present. Near the end of my cutting diet (last 2 weeks) I hit a platue (I know 2 weeks ain't no stinking platue! well it is when your relatively new to the weight game and are used to seeing constant improvements.)

After the "platue" I started bulking again.

ps, the 5 day split isn't 5 days train 2 days off for a week.

After day 5 it rotates back to day 1. (sometimes I have a 2nd day(6) of cardio if, I don't feel ready to strength train quite yet)

Top Bottom