Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Build my cycle please

Thanks again for the help... I'll keep an eye out for the sides and move back down if I start to have any. I'm not really sensitive to much of anything so I’m not too worried. But I’ll be sure to pay attention. That being said GOD DAMN I’M IMPRESSED WITH THIS SHIT SO FAR!!!!!

Beastdrol
Katandrol
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed/ Post cycle
Milk Thistle
Taurine

Drop the plain Milk thistle and pick up at the least some forged liver support, preferably N2guard to cover all the bases. Some people tend to forget superdrol messes with more than just your liver. Avoid any pre workout stims the beast is probly already elevating your blood pressure enough as is.

I'm lost here. maybe I'm just too old school. but the guy is just now getting back in shape and he already wants to run a cycle? anyone else see something wrong here?

not a good idea AT ALL. get in shape first. your muscles need to be conditioned before doing any type of cycle. you want to spend your cycle being sore cause you are out of shape? or do you want to spend your cycle reaching PR's?

I'm lost here. maybe I'm just too old school. but the guy is just now getting back in shape and he already wants to run a cycle? anyone else see something wrong here?

not a good idea AT ALL. get in shape first. your muscles need to be conditioned before doing any type of cycle. you want to spend your cycle being sore cause you are out of shape? or do you want to spend your cycle reaching PR's?

This was my first thought as well. But he's already started and I highly doubt he would stop now so the best advice I could give was better support supplements and keep an eye on the vitals.

this whole cycle just looks like an awful time. lol
milk thistle won't do much to help with the beast sides. and 5 weeks? thats a fuggin LONG cycle for beast at 3 caps ED.....
i'd keep an eye on that blood pressure if i were you.

LOL well you know, I asked for advice before I started and nobody had anything to say!! I was about 10 weeks into "getting back in shape" when I started. I wasn't even close to being sore anymore. I'm sure I could have waited a little longer to plateau at least a little before I actually started but what can I say. I'm impatient! And you're right, I'm two weeks in and I'm not going to stop! lol Its freaking amazing!!

I will only be running 3 ed of beast for about 3 out of the 5 weeks. Not all 5. Not sure if stepping up and then stepping down does much but it at least seemed like a good idea! And if it gets to feel like to much after 4 weeks... I'll just stop!

I ordered need2guard today on the advice from all of you... Thank you! And for the record it was never just plain milk thistle. More of a liver detoxifier and regenerator that had milk thistle in it. But I upgraded today. Again thank you!

Quick question.. Should I be concerned about coming off 33 days of Beast to finish up this cycle with about 8-10 days of katandrol solo? Do I wait until I’m done with katandrol before I start on my PCT/unleashed/forma stanzol?
I feel absolutely amazing- couldn’t be more impressed and happy with what I’ve gotten from this so far. I need to make sure I stay that way!

Quick question.. Should I be concerned about coming off 33 days of Beast to finish up this cycle with about 8-10 days of katandrol solo? Do I wait until I’m done with katandrol before I start on my PCT/unleashed/forma stanzol?
I feel absolutely amazing- couldn’t be more impressed and happy with what I’ve gotten from this so far. I need to make sure I stay that way!

No it doesn't really matter if you are running katana solo. I would wait till all the Steroids are out of your system before you start PCT.

So the day after you finish katanadrol.

and i would start the Forma when you finish the beast, or a maybe a couple days after.

GOOD LUCK!!

i would like to see your progress, i will be running a similar cycle later on this year.

Believe it or not I don’t have a digital camera! And my cell phone sucks!
I can give you some measurements though. I’m just over 3 weeks in. I’ve only gained about 4 pounds… BUT, my midsection has gone from 36.5 to just over 34.00… body fat from 15.8 down to 13.2

Every exercise is up in weight by about 20-25%. I’ve been absolutely blown away! Honestly I wake up almost every morning and something is different… Either some new muscle is starting to show or some new definition or veins are coming through… LOL this shit is freakish man!! Haven’t really felt anything in terms of sides outside of getting a little hot headed for no real reason. And after adding the katandrol I’m like a human heat pump! But I imagine that’s what’s helping with the body fat. GOOD TIMES!!

Top Bottom