Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Braidy you cumguzzler

ORGANON CANON said:
If you send me another threatining e-mail your gone!
write exactly what i said in that pm.threat was it hell the reason i wrote it because you said you were going to hunt me down and insulted me.so who the fu*k is threatening who.grow up!!!!

braidy said:

write exactly what i said in that pm.threat was it hell the reason i wrote it because you said you were going to hunt me down and insulted me.so who the fu*k is threatening who.grow up!!!!

Stop smoken pole for a while and realize I said that because you were talking outta your ass faggot. Then you go to threaten me, not a smart move dipshit. I'm not writing anymore on this, just stop trying to be a keyboard cowboy.

ORGANON CANON said:

Stop smoken pole for a while and realize I said that because you were talking outta your ass faggot. Then you go to threaten me, not a smart move dipshit. I'm not writing anymore on this, just stop trying to be a keyboard cowboy.

here you go again insulting me NOT A SMART MOVE?if what i said is threatening you then you must be one sorry pussy who probably still gets dressed by mummy this is all i m writing on this DIPSHIT!!!

Quote by justin22: "everyone thinks there tough on the internet"

LMAO got that right I am 16feet10inches tall and have a 12 inch pecker lol.

Just kidding

superdave said:
This is one dildo-ass thread.

YEAH, THAT GUY NVR2BIG WAS INVOLVED IN A FEW OF THOSE LAST WEEK ALSO. MAN, IS HE STUPID.

TO WHOMEVER SAID THEY WERE ALMOST 17 FEET TALL: IF ALL YOU GOT IS TWELVE INCHES AT THAT HEIGHT, YOU HAVE PROBLEMS!!! JK

Top Bottom