Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Body Acne from gear

mrcashcream

New member
Someone's gotta be able to help me out with this, I'm sure everyone doesn't walk around with their noticable body acne on their arms and shoulders while on gear. Simply put, what's the solution? What can I take? What have experienced bro's taken that's proven to work? And among the alotted ways to get rid of body acne, what's the cheapest?

If it helps any, I ran a Test & Deca cycle. Thanks in advance for the help to all that assist me!
 
Im getting accutane this week, I have used it in the past and have got excellent results. I have recently got some very unwanted acne on my shoulders, cant fckin stand it, it's time for it to leave.
 
Accutane all the way. The creams, Vitamin B, herbal remedies - those never seem to work. Accutane however will clear everything up and works on just about everybody.
 
I am done now, and it seems the acne has gotten worse since I've stopped...I assume it's the blood levels and all the fluxuation in hormones making it worse.
 
I believe so. That has happen to me too. It happened when I was off. It then went away after a few weeks.
Strange shit..

-NP
 
I never get it while on .. just coming off.. hormones fluctuate .. It goes away as ur levels balance out .. Vit B5 1500mg.day and 1000iu vit E that might help a lot . but u gotta take the vit B5 everyday cause when u stop it come back .
 
MrCashCream said:
Someone's gotta be able to help me out with this, I'm sure everyone doesn't walk around with their noticable body acne on their arms and shoulders while on gear. Simply put, what's the solution? What can I take? What have experienced bro's taken that's proven to work? And among the alotted ways to get rid of body acne, what's the cheapest?

If it helps any, I ran a Test & Deca cycle. Thanks in advance for the help to all that assist me!


try acne annihilator,,,banner at Pro Muscle. this stuff real deal to treat acne.
 
got the same thing after a test deca run not bad when on but almost right after pct I got acne with a vengeance ..Shoulders real bad some on the back lasted what seemed like forever but cleared up ...it was at least 1 month after I got my blood work back showing that everything was back to normal


good luck with getting it under control I tried everything ...slowed down some but didn’t clear up till it was ready
 
hi. pharmacist

first things first, you need to have good skin hygiene and balance

hygiene is pretty basic - keep it clean, and well aired (take your shirt off regularly etc if you can). exfoliate with a loofah or scrub, so as to get rid of dead skin taht clogs pores and feeds bacteria.

getting your skin 'balanced' is a bit more difficult, but the meat of it is taht you have to use a non soap cleanser (like dove, sorbolene, or the non-soap cleansers you buy in pharmacies that people with very dry skin use) so taht you dont dry your skin out too much and keep a healthy amount of good oil in there. thisll make it harder for bacteria to thrive.

now, accutanes are harsh, nasty drugs, so you should try EVERYTHING ELSE before you even think of them - particularly getting a bit of UV light (huge difference. skin usually clears up well) or perhaps an antibiotic cream.

dont be a tightarse buying your skin products (paying ten bucks for non soap cleanser sucks, but if it works, it works) and also, learn how to treat infected pimples properly ie tea tree oil, drying them out etc

good lcuk, im short on time n cant be more detailed
 
i was on accutane when i was a teen. it works, but it is a very harsh chemical. be careful with it. you are supposed to get blood work done to check liver values every few weeks.

also, i saw a study a few months ago that showed that it is actually worse than originally thought
 
Besides Accutane

these tend to help:

Hot showers
Salcylic acid ( topical)
Exfoliation, and wise skin care
 
take a bath every once in a while. hahaha

j/k bro

i use lava soap.....pretty harshly.
 
I am so glad gear does not give me acne. Well maybe a zit or 2 on my face but that is it. What about Doxycycline? They prescribe it to people with acne problems, would that help?
 
garlic and zinc!!
I had terrable acne big septic puss leaking boil like futher fuckers al over my sholders and back
I did some reading for a no chemical way to rid my self from this plauge(I put enough stuff in my body)
30-50mg of zinc with 3000mg of a good galic extract ed after 2 weeks I noticed a impovment and now 5 weeks later its all but gone there the odd little pimple but 99%clear
and it good for you
 
MrCashCream said:
I am done now, and it seems the acne has gotten worse since I've stopped...I assume it's the blood levels and all the fluxuation in hormones making it worse.


Damn, I was going to post on this. It is two weeks after my last sus injection. ran 500 week for 13 weeks. Acne is getting worse on my front delts and shoulders. WTF?
 
just exfoliate with a loofah or something first.. wait for the skin to FULLY dry.. put a thin layer on, let that dry (takes 2 minutes or so) and go about your business.. i do it in the morning and then at night before bed.
 
dude get nutrogenz or fuckin noxzema triple clean its called tirple clean I know for sure but dude i heard accute takes like 4 weeks to work? And I am starting to get some spots on my delts ive been injecting there recently does accute work quick>
 
P01NTBL4NK said:
dude get nutrogenz or fuckin noxzema triple clean its called tirple clean I know for sure but dude i heard accute takes like 4 weeks to work? And I am starting to get some spots on my delts ive been injecting there recently does accute work quick>
it's called accutane, and no, it doesnt work quickly.
 
Top Bottom