Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork problems 24 days into cycle

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Cycle is TCyp 600mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk, 16 weeks total
Cycle is Cyp 600mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk, 16 weeks
Adex .25mg/EOD
HCG 250iu 2X week

Just got labs done 24 days in and its good news/bad news as usual.
Good news is the gear Im on is legit as evidenced by the off the chart test levels >1500 (348-1197 range)
Bad news:
LH is really low at 0.1 (1.7-8.6 range)
FSH is really low at 0.2 (1.5-12.4 range)
Estradiol is high at 122 (7.6-42.6 range)
RDW is high at 15.6 (12.3-15.4 range)
Potassium is high at 5.6 (3.5-5.2 range)

Should I up the dose of Adex, or even switch to aromasin or letro?
Should I up the dose of HCG to 500iu 2X week?
This is a 16 week run and want to get it right this time.

If it matters, the adex Ive been using is UG and 3+ years old, and the HCG is UG as well but no reason to think its bunk.

these numbers are nothing to panic about at all... perfectly normal as long as you went into cycle recovered.
your LH and FSH are at 0 so you are suppressed and your body is not producing test on its own right now, but thats normal on cycle of course.

you want to not run hcg for long periods of times.. i would run hcgenerate right now.. then once you get to week 16 start blasting hcg 1000iu's every 3-4 days.

as far as estradiol you should keep it under control as much as possible but with that stack it won't be easy. if you have to swap in aromasin or up your adex then do it. but its okay for your estradiol to be elevated during cycle, just not SKY HIGH. when you run your pct it will come back into line.. the problem is some guys let their estrogen go so high that during pct they get a hard landing.. you want to have a soft landing but you also don't want to destroy your estrogen either.. i say absolutely not on the letro, its way too harsh to use unless absolutely necessary

now if you went into this cycle with a dead HPTA then you will be in big trouble coming off. you ran bloods after your last cycle to make sure you recovered right?

these numbers are nothing to panic about at all... perfectly normal as long as you went into cycle recovered.
your LH and FSH are at 0 so you are suppressed and your body is not producing test on its own right now, but thats normal on cycle of course.

you want to not run hcg for long periods of times.. i would run hcgenerate right now.. then once you get to week 16 start blasting hcg 1000iu's every 3-4 days.

as far as estradiol you should keep it under control as much as possible but with that stack it won't be easy. if you have to swap in aromasin or up your adex then do it. but its okay for your estradiol to be elevated during cycle, just not SKY HIGH. when you run your pct it will come back into line.. the problem is some guys let their estrogen go so high that during pct they get a hard landing.. you want to have a soft landing but you also don't want to destroy your estrogen either.. i say absolutely not on the letro, its way too harsh to use unless absolutely necessary

now if you went into this cycle with a dead HPTA then you will be in big trouble coming off. you ran bloods after your last cycle to make sure you recovered right?

Yea I had pre cycle bloods done and all was normal and in line. I certainly dont want a hard landing after this cycle so wanted opinions on upping the adex and HCG. I didnt want to use letro since I know its harsh. Gonna up the adex to .5mg EDO and see how that works.

Cycle is TCyp 600mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk, 16 weeks total
Cycle is Cyp 600mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk, 16 weeks
Adex .25mg/EOD
HCG 250iu 2X week

Just got labs done 24 days in and its good news/bad news as usual.
Good news is the gear Im on is legit as evidenced by the off the chart test levels >1500 (348-1197 range)
Bad news:
LH is really low at 0.1 (1.7-8.6 range)
FSH is really low at 0.2 (1.5-12.4 range)
Estradiol is high at 122 (7.6-42.6 range)
RDW is high at 15.6 (12.3-15.4 range)
Potassium is high at 5.6 (3.5-5.2 range)

Should I up the dose of Adex, or even switch to aromasin or letro?
Should I up the dose of HCG to 500iu 2X week?
This is a 16 week run and want to get it right this time.

If it matters, the adex Ive been using is UG and 3+ years old, and the HCG is UG as well but no reason to think its bunk.

Your fine bud. This is what happens you get suppressed off aas

Merry Christmas

Ok i just wanted to have a smooth landing as possible after the cycle to minimize crash

Had to do a wellness exam with work and spaced it that it was while i was on prop and var and bloods came back skewed as fuck. They called me and said they had to n/a for most of my results but it wouldn't affect my premium. Later i got the the work and i was skyrocket test and shit lsh and e2. Dont even sweat it.

Your pct will decide that.

and what he does during cycle and pre pct.

stacking hcg with HMG is a weapon.. also timing is important.. many guys don't realize these long esters like eq and T stay in the body for 5-6 weeks in small amounts.. yeah yeah yeah i know its not active technqiually but even a small amount of foreign AAS will cause suppression.. so if you undershoot pct you will find yourself back to square 1 a month afterwards.

make sure on a long cycle with long esters you STRETCH OUT pct. don't just run it 4 weeks after last pin and think you will be good.

and what he does during cycle and pre pct.

stacking hcg with HMG is a weapon.. also timing is important.. many guys don't realize these long esters like eq and T stay in the body for 5-6 weeks in small amounts.. yeah yeah yeah i know its not active technqiually but even a small amount of foreign AAS will cause suppression.. so if you undershoot pct you will find yourself back to square 1 a month afterwards.

make sure on a long cycle with long esters you STRETCH OUT pct. don't just run it 4 weeks after last pin and think you will be good.

So true my bro! So true! I learned that the hard way. Gotta say I will never get a shorter pct than 8 weeks I will probly never see the day am not on something I will bridge with bridge, ostra ect... Daa....

Ive never tried hmg but will I just run hcg usually

Top Bottom