Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

datman

Hi Guys,
Just like some input. This is my 3rd Cycle in 2&half years, first including tren,so i stayed at low dose of tren for this cycle.I was on a cycle of 50mg tren EOD for 6 weeks and 250mg Sust 250 twice a week, for 10 weeks but only lasted 9 weeks with sust due to this blood test i had last week.

The doc said to lay of the juice and training for atleast a week, these levels will harm kidneys.

My Creatnine Kinase(CK) was at 590. Im in Australia to, so i think this is measured differently around the world?
I think its meant to be somewhere between 80 and 170?

Is the cycle the reason my CK would be that high and with my next cycle can i do something to keep this under control?

Thanks Guys

This is not the place to ask this question. Post it in the proper section of the forums faggot.

It sounds like you're developing a condition known as SOAP (severe onset of acute phagocytis)

It affects many guys like yourself, specifically in the San Fran area. I'd advise you do whatever it takes to drop the SOAP. See our resident expert on the subject if you need to. PM him and he'll help you. His name is PICK3.

Hope this post was helpful brother.

It sounds like you're developing a condition known as SOAP (severe onset of acute phagocytis)

It affects many guys like yourself, specifically in the San Fran area. I'd advise you do whatever it takes to drop the SOAP. See our resident expert on the subject if you need to. PM him and he'll help you. His name is PICK3.

Hope this post was helpful brother.

wtf???

Hahaha
Gee thanks guys(faggot?).Im new to this site just questions thats all, no need to get your tiny testies in a knot.
Is this site set up for people to learn from each other?

Thanks again for your help BIG BASS TURD :toilet:

Hahaha
Gee thanks guys(faggot?).Im new to this site just questions thats all, no need to get your tiny testies in a knot.
Is this site set up for people to learn from each other?

Thanks again for your help BIG BASS TURD :toilet:

fuck! I'm pacing!

Top Bottom