Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloating and cramps

I am extremely bloated and am having some intense cramping. I am wondering whether its that I'm holding fluid due to much sodium and not enough water or because I've increased my protein intake a good bit. Help me this isn't bet comfortable.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

Are you intolerant to dairy? whey protein can cause it bloating if its some cheap shit one..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

How many shakes a day are you taking because I read in another thread you doubled your protein intake

not so much doubled. About 3. Each at two scoops containing 44grams per shake. I was only Drinking one post workout now I'm drinking them at work as a quick protein fix. That's not including the protein from the 4 or so meals I eat. Each of those contain between 15-30 grams themselves.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using EliteFitness

What else have you changed in your diet?

Hi beginner

If you've recently made changes to your diet like increased calories and protein, you might be suffering from simple digestive pains.
When gases from the stomach can't escape (via belching and farting) they accumulate in the gut. This leads to pressure and cramping in the stomach muscles. If I were you I'd have a couple of good doses of bicarbonate of soda, to get it cleared from your system. You can by this from your local food store or pharmacy.

If the bicarb doesn't work - but I think it will - then it might be good to get checked out with your doctor. If you've got an infection or virus, it will require prescribed form of medication. However, it sounds very much like trapped gas to me.

When was the last time you had a bowel movement?

Craig

Lol ! That bicarbonate will make u shit something fierce and it doesnt end for a few hours !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

Yeah. forgot to mention...

It's best taken at home in the evening;). If that doesn't sort you out it's time to call in a stick of dynamite.

I'm sure the bicarb will work like a charm though.

Craig

Top Bottom