Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and cruise questions

warrior08

I know there has been some recent post about blast and cruise but after reshearching I still have some questions.

1) why do some many guys use enth and cyp and not sust? Wasn't sust designed for hrt?

2) how many guys add mesterolone to a cruise ? Seems like a good idea

3) say ur cruising on 125mg of sust a week. And then u blast with npp and some prop, you would keep pinning the sust dose each week?

4) how many guys use HCG when cruising? Or some like hcgenerate ?

Thanks guys just trying to clear things up

1) I don't like sust because I prefer to have some idea of how much is active in my system without doing anything complicated

2) You can add what you like, I've heard of people adding a low dose of mast

3) I'd keep shooting my regular dose of enanthate or cyp, sust makes no sense whatsoever to me

4) I don't use either, but I'm not intent on coming off and I have two kids already, if this effects my fertility its not the end of the world

I know there has been some recent post about blast and cruise but after reshearching I still have some questions.

1) why do some many guys use enth and cyp and not sust? Wasn't sust designed for hrt? easier to keep blood levels stable with a single ester
2) how many guys add mesterolone to a cruise ? Seems like a good idea you can add anything to a cruise...at the end of the day a cruise is just a another name for a cycle.
3) say ur cruising on 125mg of sust a week. And then u blast with npp and some prop, you would keep pinning the sust dose each week? i would drop the sust and just run the prop..ed or eod
4) how many guys use HCG when cruising? Or some like hcgenerate ? trying to stimulate natty production of LH is never a bad idea...but you are still putting exogenous test into your body. Thanks guys just trying to clear things up

^^^^^^in red

My boy Columbo! Hey bro!

He gave excellent answers...

The whole idea of trt is to keep level test... so i guess its obvious you wouldn't want to cruise with a big mix of long and short esters... you want to stay as level as possible and sutanon is not ideal for that...

doctors generally subscribe cyp for trt...

its never a bad idea to run hcgenerate on a cruise...

1) why do some many guys use enth and cyp and not sust? Wasn't sust designed for hrt?
*1 ester is a lot easier to control and causes a lot less bloat

2) how many guys add mesterolone to a cruise ? Seems like a good idea
*I prefer SARMS cruises IMO

3) say ur cruising on 125mg of sust a week. And then u blast with npp and some prop, you would keep pinning the sust dose each week?
*you should discontinue the sust and blast, so you can properly monitor your results from the blast

4) how many guys use HCG when cruising? Or some like hcgenerate ?
*guys use HCGenerate while cruising these days

Top Bottom