Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep workouts

Mad Jasper

I've noticed the damnedest thing after the last few direct bicep workouts. My arms are smaller. Not pumped, but actually as much as a 1/4 inch smaller. In a couple of days, back to normal. Any ideas?

I've noticed the damnedest thing after the last few direct bicep workouts. My arms are smaller. Not pumped, but actually as much as a 1/4 inch smaller. In a couple of days, back to normal. Any ideas?

Are you going for bigger arms??? If so you need to be working tri's not bi's

Are you going for bigger arms??? If so you need to be working tri's not bi's

I work both directly and indirectly. Overall growth is great. I've put on over an inch in the last 4 months. It's just odd that I don't get pumps on direct days - I get the opposite. Didn't know if I should be concerned. I do chest and bis on the same day on this routine... Could blood flow to my chest take away from the bis?

PumpHD pre-workout.

I obsess over muscle measurements during and after workout. Some guys log there lifts, weight, etc. I log measurements. Right or wrong? Well, that's debatable.

Either way, I've noticed over the years that stims hurt my pumps/muscle measurements. Simply put, you want dilation and not constriction.

I'm not familiar with the product that you mentioned. But it's worth considering. Sometimes these products add vasoconstrictors with vasodilators for balance or dual effects, but the constriction usually prevails IMO.

I work both directly and indirectly. Overall growth is great. I've put on over an inch in the last 4 months. It's just odd that I don't get pumps on direct days - I get the opposite. Didn't know if I should be concerned. I do chest and bis on the same day on this routine... Could blood flow to my chest take away from the bis?

No, not at all... Try training towards hypertrophy... 4 sets of 8-10 each at 80% of your max on each workout you do per body part... You will see the pump... You have to continually shock your body with your training... You need to mix at least one negative workout set on each body part every workout... Eccentric contractions are often overlooked and are very important... In an eccentric contraction, you are lengthening the muscle instead of constantly shortening it with concentric contractions, allowing for more of a shock to the muscle and more growth...

Top Bottom