Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beverly international and betterlife.com

ccc

Does anyone know what happened at betterlife.com with the bev prices? They went up bigtime. I was paying 28.95 for this protein i but now it is 41.00 ----- I do know that beverly was pissed about betterlife.com ,and maybe they got tough with them .. Does anyone know?

I know, what the hellis up with that? I see they put a little note to call for special daily prices, so maybe that way you might be able to bargain with them. Why would B.I. care anyway what their prices are?

Guys- Better life has lower prices than posted and will pass them along to you.
They had to list a higher price and say "call for price" because Beverly didn't want the low price to be on the web.
I order regularly and their prices are the lowest next to Vita Glo but their service and speed is the best.
The difference in price between Vita Glo and Better Life is maybe a buck or so which you make up in the speed of receiving the goods. I receive next day as I live in Cali- I've heard Vita Glo can take a week and over.
You choose which is better...

Top Bottom