Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

better absorption of prohormones

winkman

would a prohormone be better absorbed if one was to break open the capsule and put the contents under their tongue?

This would not work particularly well because the active needs to be dissolved in order to increase the thermodynamic activity that drives diffusion. What you could do is dissolve it in ethanol or propylene glycol. You could also use cyclodextrins (but if you use them, go the intranasal route -- this is as effective as topicals if you do it religiously (every 2 hours), but obviously that is a bit of a pain. With sublingual deliery, the surface area is very limited, so unless you are a woman, or just using it for pre-workout, you really would have to use them almost constantly.

As a poster mentioned in the other thread, topical is the way to go. We make one, but it would obviously be rather biased if I recommended it, so I would recommend AndroSpray -- it is an excellent product.

OK, if ParDues will not recommend his own products then I will (I have no affiliation with the man or his company).

My friend tried his topical 4-ad and was quite impressed. I only had one business dealing with ParDues and I was very impressed with him. I believe him to be a man of his word.

Best of luck.

:)

depends on the prohormone. that kind of use is referred to as sublingual. andro poppers are taken in that way.

it all depends on how the prohormone is designed. if it's designed to be taken orally and digested, it may contain higher amounts of the active ingredients - which if taken another way could lead to further side effects.

in addition, it may be designed for activation through different parts of your body.

find out exactly what you're taking and research the ingredients for ways of making it more beneficial. otherwise, just choose something else instead of using it in ways it's not designed and risking harm.

Top Bottom