Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to use this natty test booster?

judoryu

I just got my hands on a bottle of pretty cheap CryoTest. Now i am aware of all the muscletech hate and how ridiculous their claims are and how bad their products are, but after a lot of research i came up with no answer as to how to incorporate CryoTest into my upcoming test cycle. Should i use it during pct like other natty boosters in hopes of recovering fully faster and perhaps better? I also saw a article claiming it really doesnt raise natural test production, but just makes the effects of your testosterone better on your muscles through some scientific mechanic involving androgen receptors so it would actually be better to take it on cycle. At this point i am confused as to what to do. Any suggestions/experience with this? Thanks

um use it whenever its crap. Sorry to say it but its crap and wont do anything that a product like myodrol or hcghenerate would do.

I just got my hands on a bottle of pretty cheap CryoTest. Now i am aware of all the muscletech hate and how ridiculous their claims are and how bad their products are, but after a lot of research i came up with no answer as to how to incorporate CryoTest into my upcoming test cycle. Should i use it during pct like other natty boosters in hopes of recovering fully faster and perhaps better? I also saw a article claiming it really doesnt raise natural test production, but just makes the effects of your testosterone better on your muscles through some scientific mechanic involving androgen receptors so it would actually be better to take it on cycle. At this point i am confused as to what to do. Any suggestions/experience with this? Thanks

hahha dude sorry it is garbage. i bought a bottle like last year before i knew anything about test boosters or muscle tech. there is nothing in the ingredients that boosts testosterone. they claim that the GABA does, but dont tell you how many mg's are actually in it. and gaba is not for boosting test, it can help you sleep and help elevate your GH a little. im actually taking mine now just for the gaba since it was just sitting in my cabinet for almost a year. and its making me tired. muscle tech builds its business off of dudes like us who didnt know any better.

Yeah muscletech sucks a ridiculous amount. Just want to make sure it wont actually be detrimental to my pct efforts if i decide to run it then.

Top Bottom