Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best time to test..??

firewally1966

I am currently on 200mg of test cyp every other week..coming up I have to get tested again to see if levels have come up any...when would be the best time to test..??...what I want is to get tested when I'm at the lowest level so my Dr increases my dose or goes to every week injections..I was thinking of getting tested..the day before or the morning of my next injection..

I am currently on 200mg of test cyp every other week..coming up I have to get tested again to see if levels have come up any...when would be the best time to test..??...what I want is to get tested when I'm at the lowest level so my Dr increases my dose or goes to every week injections..I was thinking of getting tested..the day before or the morning of my next injection..

Miss two injections and have yourself tested. That would put you 5-6 weeks with no added test c. Should be close to when your body would start to recover and build up. Bottom of curve.

Top Bottom