Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Supplements for Women?

RedRoof

I have been using Z-Mass PM for about a month now. I actually sleep great on it! I havent seen big results, although I have noticed some. It may also be due to the fact that I am a female. I have been trying to find a supplement in pill or liquid form to increase my muscle mass/tone. That's why I thought I would try Z-Mass. I am so tired of taking protein shakes ALL the time, plus my schedule and time doesnt permit the making and drinking of the big thick shakes as much as it requires. So if any of you have any info or advice to help a woman increase muscle mass and tone with certain supplements (other than the shakes), please do let me know! Thanks. :angel:

Women produce testosterone just like men do. Although women don't have testicles, they produce testosterone through their adrenal cortex and ovaries. A good natural testosterone boosting supplement will benefit both men and females.

I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com. It contains tribulus along with 6 other ingredients to boost testosterone and keep estrogen in the low-normal range so you won't experience any side effects like gyno.

As for cutting, the best supplement you can take that is non-hormonal and not a stimulant is cardarine gw.
Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM

Top Bottom