Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein Supplements I Found

I would like to share what i have found to be the two best protein supplements. They might be the best, most reliable, highly absorbable, and 100% percent natural , but they are also the most expensive. There is aboslutely no hype behind them. Protein should be taken more seriously as it is the most important factor when weight training. If your body can't digest the protein then there is no point to it. Buying the most effective protein powder could be a big difference. I think it is a good idea not to be cheap on protein. Spending money on pills that will never work with all this hype and before and after pictures, whats not realized is that first comes your diet then any additional supplemental pills and protein is heavily part of your diet.

Here is one that professional athletes use called bipro. It just pure whey protein isolate. It is the only protein powder to contain 97% active whey islotate and it has certificate of analysis. Other companies only have average as low as 90 to 94 percent. It has 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 0 fat, no lactose and is virtually tasteless, honestly, the only good tasting protein powder i tried to not have an after taste effect, naseau factor, and synthetic, horrible taste. 2 scoops (40 grams of protein) and some oatmeal powder makes a great meal replacement with. - http://www.biprousa.com/product_natural.asp (for 35 dollars- 40 servings of 20grams protein, not bad for the best) Also it dissolves real well so perfect with a shaker and some chocolate milk.

Here is another company that is really expensive with only 15 servings of 25 grams of protein that is a combo of whey and soy, but it is all natural and sweetened with stevia. Yeah i know soy is potentially catabolic, maybe for a girl its a good choice. https://secure9.nexternal.com/share...=714637398&CategoryID=605&Target=products.asp << go the ingredient and meal replacement

Comments or Questions?

If anybody knows any other protein supplements worth mentioning, please tell me. I also think that the VPX micellan graham flavor is the best MRP. I bought the 42 packet of Myoplex and did not like it at all even though i heard people swear by its great taste, even my friend who i gave to sample. I still have like 30 packets (10 each of strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla) , if anybody wants them just tell me, I will sell them really cheap.

I'm with you on the Myoplex. I have a box(18 servings) of strawberry Myoplex Deluze of which I've only had one packet. Couldn't stand it.

Also have a box of chocolate, 36 servings, full.

Top Bottom