Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mixer for Creatine?

Double_F'N_R

Just looking for honest opinions here. Aside from Dextrose - which for reasons I cannot get right now - What is the best thing to mix creatine with to get maximum efficiency from it?

Thanks for any replies,

Rick

Got some ala. I was actually asking about liquids though - water, certain types of juices, milk, beer (j/k). Gatorade? Just wondering from other ppl's experience what seems to be the best liquid they have found to work best with it.

High Glycemic Index carb drinks and ALA!
Milk is low GI. Water has no carbs. Most fruit juices and table sugar(sucrose) is moderate GI. I think Gatorade has some dextrose so that might be the best one you mentioned.

Honey would be good. Pure Glucose would work too and can be bought at any general pharmacy store(Eckerds,Walgreens,etc.).

ALA definitely works. I've seen some posts saying an alka-seltzer thrown in will help too. Which I think would work b/c that is really what effervescent creatine is.

How about this.... warm up some Gatorade, mix in ALA, and your creatine. That should work as well as anything.

Top Bottom