Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST Cell-Tech "knockoff"?

ShaneRx

I personally liked the results I gained from Cell-Tech, however the prices are rediculous. What I'm basically looking for is the best knockoff available from a company that can be trusted enough to go by their label claims for ingredients. I have found that supplementdirect.com claims to have a Cell-Tech knockoff at about half the price but their link for ingredients is down right now. Anybody ever try them out? Does their label match Cell-Techs? What was the taste like?
Any other "knockoff" suggestions would be appreciated.
Except... " dude just buy some creatine from kilosports and get some carbs from a beer manufacturer." None of that please.
Thanx bros.

MacDbol is absolutley right

-Buy a 10lb jug of dextrose from suplimentdirect.com for $11
-Get creatine wherever you like (If you want to be picky go for creapure creatine seal on side)
-Get yourself some ALA (not really necessary unless you are taking 600mg/day since that is the dosage you need to see improvements in insulin sensitivity)

look through sci tec's products at bodybuilding.com they have something just like it for about 25$ or something

Top Bottom