Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner

bnjohnson46

Im 16 and have been working out with my football team for about 3 years and it really gets my maxes up but dosent tone or sculpt. I squat 440, bench 245, and clean 250. I just got a gym membership and was wondering if anyone had any tips. Im 5'9 and weigh 195. Any tips would be great. I currently take muscletech anarchy for a pre workout then after my workout i take creatine and protein.
Really want to start getting sculpted and toned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to EF! Sounds like you're using some good supplements. My guess is it's your diet - training is only half of it. What's your diet look like?

Welcome to EF! Sounds like you're using some good supplements. My guess is it's your diet - training is only half of it. What's your diet look like?

Sorry i just logged back into here. Ive been super busy lately, but really nothings changed since this post except my squat max has gotten up a lot and i weigh about 200 now. I just posted a new thread about diet and all in the diet and bodybuilding subform. Some help on that would be great. Thank you!

Top Bottom