Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Oral Cutting Cycle

vikramrathore

I am currently on a Recomp using only Ostarine and TRYING to eat clean. So far my strength increase has been significant and all my lifting numbers have gone up. As was expected, I have put on a little bit of weight, not much, but my waist has gone up by 0.5 an inch in 5 months.

I am going to cut in November, and I was thinking of this. I know I might get flared for not putting a test base, but I am open to it-I do not mind using an injectable. My main reason for doing such a mild cycle is that I want to do this just one. I know some of you might say, once a user, always a user, but I just want to do it for personal reasons and get as shredded as possible.

My weight might reach 84 Kg by November, and my height is 5 feet 8 inches, and my waist is 34 inches. When I do my cut, I am going to cut down to 12-15% bodyfat naturally(with a fat burner of course), and then bring in the following cycle.

VAR-30/40/50/50/60/60
Clen-20/30/OFF/OFF/40/40

I am going to use N2guard or Cycle Assist, and also use Taurine to prevent cramps. My reason for chosing VAR are straight forward, least amount of sides, and does not aromatize. I do not want to use Winny, due to Joint issues.

Clen-I have researched about Albutrol, and also an ECA stack, but I want to try Clen, and I am being cautious with the first 2 weeks dosage for the reason that I read that sides can be bad with Clen.

This is what I had planned for PCT

Clomid-100/50/25/12.5
Nolva-30/20/10/10
XTANE-Not sure if I should use this in PCT since VAR has no estro conversion
HcGenerate-I am researching whether to use this during PCT
Ostarine-25/25/12.5/7.5

I would really like some feedback on this cycle

Oral only cycles are horrible choices. Test should be the base of all cycles. And a first cycle should be test only. Which you've already stated in your original post. Lol and I'll agree. It is RARE for a person to use once and be done. Whether you like the results and do it again. Or you were disappointed and want to try something else to shred. It's a slippery slope my friend.

Top Bottom