Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beating a dead horse

madferit

OK, a long time ago (maybe 5-6 months?) I was fooled into buying that stupid Anotesten, Nortesten, AcetobolanII from MuscleTech(ugg). I still have the bottles sitting in my closet...unopened. Is it even worth trying this 8-week cycle? Anyone have success stories?

Also, what about that MassQuantities/George Spellwin program? Anyone tried that? Any success stories?

I am considering juicing but I am trying to exhaust some options before I buy gear and join the underground AS culture. Later.

:devil:
You already spent the dough, why not just use it? Then you could see for yourself if it was worth it. At this point you don't know how you would respond to gear either! I could think of much worse ways to waste money.

I agree. Use it and let us know your results. If anything, you'll be doing a service to those who are interested in buying the products.

Do a search on this board regarding those muscle tech products. I was about to take them but then decided to see what other people had to say about it. Everyone pretty much said they got no results and gyno. Id think twice before taking those if I were you.

i would say use the androdiol and see if you could sell the rest. I say don't use the 19Nors b/c i think those stay on your receptors for a hell of a long time (if it really is anything like deca). And besides, if you decide for roids and use deca the last thing you want is the 19Nor on your receptors. Right?

Hey risky, I didnt think there was any diols in there I thought it was all diones. Feel free to correct me if Im wrong though.

My theory: Muscletech = Feces

Here's an idea, do the Musclecrap cycle and keep detailed records of weekly results. Do the same for the Spellwin program and likewise for Mag-10. This would be a great opportunity to help yourself and everyone on the board know what works. BTW, I have no problem with the quality of muscletech products, they probably meet label claims, I just think they're overpriced and their marketing is reminiscent of snake oil salesmen.

Top Bottom