Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastdrol - epi-xtreme -newbie question

brainsboy

I have been weight lifting for about 3 months now, lazy couch potato before. I know its not long, but I am addicted to it, I wish I had started doing this when I was in my 20's. I plan on making this part of my life change. Anyhow Im, 38 years old, I wasnt fat just had a little belly, 6'1" tall, was 180lbs, dropped down to 172 first month and now I worked back up to 178 weight but waist has gone down in size. Im on only creatine right now. I just bought a shit load of bottles of breastdrol and epi-xtreme in fear they may quit making them. I have not used these products before and dont want to waste them. Should I start taking them now or should I wait longer until I have at least 6 months developed into weight lifting. Can anyone suggest how I should use this stuff without flamming me for not knowing alot about prohormones. Thanks in advance

bro, all flaming aside, there's really quite a few things you need to look at before jumping into something that you know nothing about.
firstly, other recent posts you've made on this site claim that you were a previous AAS user, and that you had not worked out in 10 years, etc etc. , but here, we are lead to believe you are entirely new to the game. which is it? you were given some advice from other members in previous threads.. .so why the SAME thread, for the third time?

secondly, what possessed you to buy a "shit load" of something that A) you've never tried, B) know nothing about, and C) is not really needed for someone with as little training experience as yourself. PHs are not toys. they demand respect.

everyone here on EF is friendly and helpful. i am just telling you the same thing that everyone is thinking. and for YOUR benefit. you will do much better to stay healthy, eat big, and lift heavy. stick with that for 5 years. you are not even skimming the surface of your genetic potential at 3, 6, or even 12 months. if you can't build a solid base on 100% hard work and dedication, then even AAS or PH will not help you reach your goals.

post up your training and diet in the appropriate section and you will get alot of feedback. people here know their shit, and no one will lead you astray.

I have used gear before thats true, about 10 years ago. For me real gear is easier to evaluate as you know what your dealing with. With supps its hard to find out fact from fiction. What I really wanted to get was gear this time, I just dont feel like taking the chances of getting caught.

Why did I buy it, A its legal alternative, B I read the reviews which looked good, C people here swear by it, D government banned it, if I dont buy it now its gone forever. E I can always save the stuff and use it after 6, or 12months, I dont have to use it now.

The reviews although positive dont really explain the use or if I have to use a liver protection supp with it which is why Im asking for the basics on it. I am new to the game as far as pills are concerned.

dude. PHs are not just supplements. they are serious business. you have to understand that before you follow through with anything. they have just as many risks associated with them as an oral AAS.

i still think you should follow my advice above and continue to train natural, and train hard. if not, in the end you're just robbing yourself.
however, if you choose to be stubborn and go on with your decision, there is PLENTY of information in this forum with regards to dosing, pct, on-cycle support, etc.

i implore you to do alot more research. this is your body you're talking about, and you only get one. be smart with it.

Id wait alittle longer until you hit a plateu then use ph/aas to kick you back over the hump! PM me if you need help setting up a cycle when its time though!

Top Bottom