Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B-12 Dots

Marcs25

has anyone tried these B-12 dots sublingual tabs 500mcg ,made by twinlab 100 tabs for 6 bucks.
wondering if they are superior to the oral tabs you swallow.
and compared to the injectable?
thanks

what is the purpose of taking the B12 dots? is your goal more appetite?

i hope to gain the increased energy , as well as a boost in appetite that users here have posted .im coming off adipo and xenadrine which at times just killed my appetite. i only got an increase in energy when i first started the eca then after a week or 2 i started feeling too tired , and ive done tokyo eq before which did not give me an increased appetite.
so i want to give b12 a shot.
thanks

i dont' think the B12 will increase appetite that much. Most people hardly notice a difference even w/ the shots which are more potent.

About the EQ... most people become more hungry, but not everyone. Depends on your doses too. You need to take it 3 times per week, or at bare minimum 2 times per week.

If you're feeling sluggish i'm wondering if you stayed on the ECA all the time or if you gave your body breaks from it. Like not taking it during weekends, or giving yourself a week off here and there... You don't want to crash...

oh well ill try the b12 its very inexpensive anyways.

about the eq i chose the 200mg/cc so i wouldnt have to stick myself ed or eod, i did 2cc once a week for 8 weeks along with 600mg enanthate, i wasnt ever hungrier than normal , i put on about 20pounds but really noticed the strength increase.

about the eca i started out with syntrax adipo and gugglbolic, I felt great the first week then started feeling sluggish tired never felt like eating at all and some intense headaches, so i switched to xenadrine, the headaches went away and i felt like eating more , got a little more energy but not much , i used these pills everyday i didnt take any breaks. i dont know maybe i need better sleep . there are times when i dont go to bed till 2 or 3am, im afraid to take any sleeping aid cause i dont want to over sleep and be late for work.
thanks bro

enathate was at a good dose. EQ was at very very low dose. You should have done 200mg at least twice a week. 400mg/week is the minimum, somewhere around there. So it's no surprise you weren't hungry. Your gains were from the Enathate.

How much sleep are you getting a night anyways? Little sleep will eventually catch up to you sooner or later.

i get between 6-7 hrs sleep , somtimes when i stay out late and get maybe 4-5 hrs sleep i feel great the next day but a day or 2 after i feel like sleeping the whole dam day , i think your right it catches up to you. i just might try using zma since alot here are reporting good sleep. ill have to turn my alarm clock up all the way or rig my stereo to wake me up lol.

bro i hear what you're saying about the alarm clocks. Sometimes i sleep right through it, funny thing is... it's so friggin loud you can hear it from anywhere in the house.

ZMA to some people has helped them sleep better, others say Kava Kava helped a little too. I tried both, neither helped me sleep any better, but the Kava Kava does relax you quite a bit.

Funny thing about sleep, usually most people i know are like you. You don't feel tired the next day, but the second day is just horrible. It happens to me too man.

Top Bottom