Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atten: MassQuantities Guarantee

Hindustan

The eliteFitness suppliment Guarantee
If for any reason, your purchase does not meet your every expectation, please contact us for a prompt and courteous refund without question

Hi George,

First I would like to tell you how much I enjoy this wonderful website that you have created. It not only provides me with solid information about suppliments, but also helps me improve my workouts. I definatly owe you a great deal of thanks, and in return I have decided to start trying your massquantities line of suppliments to help support this site. George my hat goes off to you and your team!

Question 1:

The reason I am mailing you however, is because me and a couple work-out partners of mine were wonderning how strongly you stand by your money-back-satisfaction guarantee. In particular, we want to try an agressive 1 MONTH norbol cycle, (the one you recommended) of 2-4 bottles of norbol (See Cutting Phase I). The reason why we are sticking with a 1 month cycle is to stick within the boundries of your money-back-satfifaction guarantee. We wondering if you can still offer US the same guarantee on a more agressive cycle. After looking at your guarantee it does still work. Attached is a cut-paste of the guarantee, is it still honored.

The only reason I ask is because not only are we not the most wealthy, but buying 2-4 norbols are quite expensive, but I am sure well worth it. We just dont want to get sucked into the SUPPLIMENT scam! Heck, you know the suppliment companies are not regulated. There are enough companies that have stolen my money, I want to take a safer ground. George i have a great diet, a wonderful personal trainer, and the hard work to succeed. I just want to make sure my money isn't beening thrown away.

Regards,

Hindustan

The EliteFitness Suppliment Guaratnee

Good question,

We try to strike a good balance between a Money Back Guarantee that is fair to both Mass Quantities and to our customers. We believe so strongly in our supplements that we want to give you the opportunity to try the line without risk. At the same time, we do not want the abusive behavior of a few to force us to raise prices.

Usually, we refund one opened or empty bottle of a supplement and as many unopened bottles as you send back within 30 days. So if you want to try an aggressive Norabol cycle, get what you need, give it a try, but ask for your refund if you are not seeing the results you want after finishing the first bottle. I hope however, that you will call us two weeks into the program, if you are not making progress, because we offer free consultations and can help you with your diet and training. Mass Quantities refunds are very few, because our supplements can help you get where you want to go.

The one thing we will not allow is for someone to send back many empty bottles after only a week or two. We had a kid return 3 empty one-kilo containers of Creatine after only three weeks and claimed he used the three kilos and it did not work for him. We used to refund even these returns, but we stopped, because we realized that actions like this would make MQ supplements more expensive for everyone.

Top Bottom