Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold Classic, experience with PA

1fast400

WOW what a weekend. I got to met a lot of very important/smart people over the weekend. The first thing I would like to talk about is Patrick Arnold. This guy gets a rap for having a huge ego and being very stuck up. I spent quite a bit of time at the Ergo Pharm booth. I have to say I was VERY impressed with him. He was very down to earth and willing to help not only me, but the many others that stop by the booth. It made me realize how someone's "online" persona and how they are in person don't always go together. Patrick and his whole crew of people were very nice. I ask people who have bashed him in the past to please reconsider your opinion until you meet him.

I met Will Brink. I chated with him for about an hour. He had some very unique insights into the bodybuilding industry. A very very very cool guy. He hates MMUSA and Muscletech probably more than anyone else on the face of the planet. He had no problem telling everyone that as well.

I talked to the guys at Syntrax on Friday. I had some issues I wanted to take up with them. It went well, although I did hear somethings from them that were a little shaky (No DHT conversion with sauce).

Impact was there. I didn't see jeff summers. I wasn't really on that side of the expo much, but when walking by it didn't seem that packed.

It was a great time and a place any muscle head should go. Everyone should go.

Excellent Expo

1fast400:

I agree, the expo was incredible, a definite must for all supplement/body building enthusiasts. Too bad EliteFitness didn't have a booth there to represent.

Didn't get much time to spend with PA or his crew. I found the Syntraxx guys to be a little too opinionated and disagreed with much of their info. Will was at my booth for awhile, awesome guy and I like his information, he's just a little on the weird side. The Dorian Yates crew were the most knowledgeable of companies. It's one thing to know the science, but the best scientists are the ones who can take all of their knowledge and relay it to everyone else in an understanding and coherent manner. Where was Biotest?

All the fitness models running around is reason alone to attend!

Top Bottom