Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arginine & Ornithine Questions

pemdas

I have some questions on these 2 amino acids called Arginine and Ornithine.

1)What do they do?

2)When should i take them?

3)How much should i take a day?

4)Whats the pros and cons?

5)Do they have a powder?

please help with any information possible.. thanks a lot
-pemdas

argnine and vascularity?.. hmm wtf is vascularity? anyhow BAM! you get some karma! Any more sugestions or comments?
-pemdas (i give the Karma)

vascularity

\Vas`cu*lar"i*ty\, n.; pl. Vascularities. (Biol.) The quality or state of being vascular.
:D
thanks for the karma

arginine helps your body produce nitric oxide. which in turn gives you a fuller feeling when you are lifting,it also increases the blood flow in your muscles.and vascularity more pronounced veins.

yes they have effervescent orange or lemon flavors and they work great:p

POW! more karma for Grafix, thanks bro.
Snakeman thanks for the input, Karma for you!

Should i start to take this 3 times daily like they recommend? Also do you think that I can take it in conjunction with glutimine and flax oil? Im currently taking those 3 times daily as well as a balanced cutting diet.
-pemdas (BAM! POW! KARMA!)

yea

Orathine, and Agramine have a great synergetic effect.
Consider adding lysine into your AA program. The three will work to boost test and GH levels considerably.

I take
40 g's glutamine
20 g's agramine
17 g's Orathine
17 g's Lysine
30 g's BCAA's

Daily
Spread out
In the morning, before bed, and pre/post workout.
I highly reccomend them.

Arginine and Ornithine are amino acids that will directly enhance growth hormone release while you sleep if taken correctly. The right combination is at least 1 and a half hours (2 hours is better) after the last time you ingested any protein, taken just before bed. In this way, these two cross the blood-brain barrier and cause the increase results in GH. With other aminos in your blood (IE: from other proteins being broken down) these 2 will never get into the brain due to competition with theother aminos. (All this info is found in Dr. Colgan's Sports Nutrition book).

Idealy the correct combination is a ratio of 500mg L-Arginine with 250 MG. Ornithine - But take 3-4 times this amount. This ratio is found in Twin Labs product "L-Arginine & L-Ornithine". They must have been aware of the research findings - that's why the ratios are exactly what they should be and why the 2 are combined together.

Top Bottom