Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here been or Live in Hong Kong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, would be great if you could provide me with any info as well. thanks

This is about as close to asking for sources as it gets. We don't allow that here. There are other boards that do. I suggest you seek them out.

Also, making posts like this is a good way to get scammed.

If you're going to China, check it out for yourself. Good luck if you think you're going to bring it back with you.

dali responded to a 2 year old thread? I think he knew what he was doing. The OP hasn't even logged on in 6 months. Dali wasn't responding to the OP. It appears as if he is fishing for people to either source to or scam (more likely).

Anyone who is thinking of messaging him better think again. That is a good way to get banned from EF for good and probably scammed too.

Several of you broke the rules in this thread.

Rule number one:

1) EF is not a source board. We don't discuss any aspect of buying and selling. This includes source names, UG labs, UG brand names, UG quality checks, prices, payment methods, shipping, receiving, Customs, etc.

This shit stops now. Everyone better familiarize themselves with the rules once again, because this has been becoming a bit of a problem lately and we definitely will be tightening up on it.

Bans will be handed out. No more warnings! This is your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom