Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone heard of chitosan>?

missyd143

hey this is what sum gnc product sells chitosan and it is supposed to block fat and contains L-carnitine..is this effective before cardio to release fat? is hyrdroxycut xenadrine or ripped fuel anygood? i just want to release fat and not muscle during a cardio session and will ripped fuel do that?its eca>and along with it i take 5g of glutamine..

Chitosan won't help release fat. Its intention is to block dietary fat from ever being digested, not that it works that well doing that either.

As far as the fat burners you listed there all ECA stacks and all work through the same mechanisms neither have any real advantage over the other. The only difference is what you read on the back of the label as ingredient amouns per serving of caffine and ephedra. Which of course you can control by changing the doses anyway.

Other than that batch consistancy some people swear xx brand is stronger than yy brand and it some cases it may be true, how ever that too can change from bottle to bottle not just batch to batch you can thank the FDA for that.

i have tried hydroxycut and didnt like it...im thinkin bout switchin to ripped fuel? i only took 3 hydroxycuts a day//prob thats why it didnt work.,..too many doese.!im

stop fucking i said FUCKING rely on fucking supplements fucking get on a fucking good diet you fucking heard me OKAY!!!!!!!!!! DIET 1st see how the fucking diet goes and fuckin than later get supplements u fucking understanding me . DIET is #1
plus your fuckin skinny 126 what are u trying to loose? a pimpe that looks like fat!!!!!!!!!!

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT SKINNY PEOPLE MAKE ME BARF

D00fy said:

plus your fuckin skinny 126 what are u trying to loose? a pimpe that looks like fat!!!!!!!!!!

I was myself only 163IB guy when I started at 6"3. Yeah I was a skinny runt but at the same time I had a small gut, because people are skinny doesn't mean that have fat that they want to lose, besides. You know shes 126 you don't know her height.
Its a pain because here you are skinny as hell and you also have fat to lose your torn between trying to cut the guy or put on some muscle, luckily when you start both can be done though.

While I agree she worries way too much over things and is constantly looking for some other product to help her. She still alot better off than many many people who don't even try or do try but don't try to learn anything. Shes here and will eventually stop worrying.

missy, you need to give everything you doing some time, your on the right track. There really isn't much more you should be fretting over your not missing anything crucial and your not going to tear down much muscle specially unless you have been weight training for a while and you are further from your bodys natural non-trained amount of muscle.

If your weight training still your not going to lose any muscle if you havn't been doing it all that long regardless how you go about burning fat.

The biggest curtail of saving muscle naturally isn't found in any tricks like glutamine before cardio type of cardio ect... Its through slower dieting, again have patience. Don't have a crazy calorie deficit and you won't lose the muscle while the fat comes off.

Seriously though Missy, You ask redundant questions all the time.

It's like you already know what to do, but you just don't do it.

Eat Right and Train. You'll get there. Stop focusing so much energy towards nonsensical shit and instead use those calories towards prioritizing your diet and training.

Good Luck.

Actually now that i re-read what I just typed up above...i take all that back...actually I don't give a fuck what you ask on these boards.

Peace.

LOL that was weird.

Top Bottom