Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have hCG info for fat loss??

danijill915

Does this hormone work as well as I keep hearing? Also, why is there such conflicting info on dosage? I am a 35 yo woman who wants to lose about 20 lbs of fat that I gained after an injury. I have contacted a clinic that recommends doing an inj. daily, and another clinic I called recommends twice a week. Is this just too good to be true that they tell me most people lose 1 lb of fat every day, and not muscle???? Help shed some light 'cause this is news to me.

I heard someone else ask about this on another board --- they also said the diet was some insane thing like 800 or 1200 cals/day or some sick shit like that. Seriously -- if you've been inactive due to injury and gained 20 lbs -- your body likes to operate at a weight that its comfortable at -- if you don anythign strange or 'all of a sudden' that results in a swing up, it should probably be very easy for you to get back down the 20 lbs w/ diet and whatever activity you can do. Going to a clinic for some daily injection thing just sounds fucked up to me. Marketing gimmick. Whatever.

The general rule of thumb is common sense --- if it sounds like bullshit, it probably is. But also -- why not try it the natural way & just optimize your diet & training first? Every time someone looks for a quicky fix, you end up tryign to force your body to do somethign it isn't set up to do - it may work for a while, but I can almost guarantee you will pay for it on the backside w/a nice big fat rebound that may put you somewhere that is worse than where you started. JMHO.

I can't imagine but then I've never gone looking at HCG either. First of all, common sense is going to tell me you can't put anythign in your body to force fat loss at that rate and doesn't result in some sort of godawful rebound.

The presence of HCG is what turns a home preggers test positive. It is also used by men for post-cycle therapy to re-kickstart their natural test production when it shuts down after an exogenous source is introduced (i.e. they start juicing).

Last edited:
Good advice. I just need to stay focused and be patient while working toward towards my goal . Especially with an injury it takes consistent baby steps not a "quick fix". Thanks.

danijill915 said:
Good advice. I just need to stay focused and be patient while working toward towards my goal . Especially with an injury it takes consistent baby steps not a "quick fix". Thanks.

It really is - frustrating as hell but just pay attention to what you are eating - just because you can't be as active as you were doesn't mean its a cheat fest.

I've personally been dealing w/ messed up joints both in my shoulders & knees since last July. I'm an amateur competitor - you have no idea what that did to pull the air out of my balloon.

LOL

stay the flip away from hcg

LOLOL

it can DRASTICALLY INCREASE ESTROGEN LEVELS.....hope you realize this

Top Bottom