Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you ever go to Complete Nutrition?

E

EarthRider

WOW are they product pushers. I went in with my dad today thinking of buying the Night pill they have. He asked if I am taking a thermo. I told him I am on one and don't want to try anything else. I have lost 15 lbs in a month on it and it's working well. He then goes on to tell me how his crappy products are the best for like ten minutes. THey just have green tea and guarana, and a few other things. Big woop, and he wanted 80 bucks for the crap.

Well my dad acted like we had to go. He laughed and was like, the guy never asked you any questions about yourself, and he was just a product pusher. All the guy did was talk about products and never asked me anything. If he would have asked me what I did for a living and realized I am in sales and I see right through all there stupid sales training crap they go through.

Funny stuff and great experience. WHat a stupid store

Never been there but sounds like a place I'd never go lol. I don't really go to many places in stores anymore since I found Orbitnutrition.com. Heck you don't have to worry about anyone pushing you online and their prices are so freaking cheap. I walked into a local GNC store the other day and was about to postal on them asking me if I'm taking a multi vitamin. Then kept asking about thermos and protein. What tops it off there is the stupid scales they have that shout out "Have you check your weight today" lol

Never been there but sounds like a place I'd never go lol. I don't really go to many places in stores anymore since I found Orbitnutrition.com. Heck you don't have to worry about anyone pushing you online and their prices are so freaking cheap. I walked into a local GNC store the other day and was about to postal on them asking me if I'm taking a multi vitamin. Then kept asking about thermos and protein. What tops it off there is the stupid scales they have that shout out "Have you check your weight today" lol

when they get a commission to sell certain products, its kinda obvious lol

lol, I use to work at a GNC. We would ask guys what other sups are you taking. WHat guy doesn't like bragging about what they are doing, lol. GNC doesn't hire the sharpest tools anymore either.

Top Bottom