Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andriol : no pct required ?

furfing

Hello,

I just got some Andriol and found a website that mentioned that is not needed to do a pct at certain dosage.

They mention this : Side effect and PCT

Andriol is testosterone ether and androgen-related side effects might be an issue in theory. However, due to weak action these effects are so weak that andriol could be considered as very safe drug unless the dosage is too high. Only dosages above 400-500 mg start showing all common testosterone side effects and affecting natural hormone production.

No PCT (post cycle therapy) is needed below 400 mg / week..

Would you confirm this statement ?

thx !

Look up steroids dot com and andriol on there. I can't post links, it's what lance used, expensive, they mixed with olive oil. Out of system in a week

Hello,

I just got some Andriol and found a website that mentioned that is not needed to do a pct at certain dosage.

Andriol is testosterone ether and androgen-related side effects might be an issue in theory. However, due to weak action these effects are so weak that andriol could be considered as very safe drug unless the dosage is too high. Only dosages above 400-500 mg start showing all common testosterone side effects and affecting natural hormone production.

thx !

However you look at it, it is testosterone. It will replace your natural production at any dosage and this means shutdown. Even if its out of the system quick, taking it for an extended amount of time will cause shutdown. I've used this oral test and I can confirm its effects on shutdown

Hello,

thx !

Although I think ANDRIOL has very little to none bodybuilding purposes I would still do a proper PCT after a cycle.

Thanks for your reply very much !

Well may i know when you mean no i don't ever have to use a pct what would be the dosage you are talking about ?

Regarding to the uselessness for bodybuilding i tried Andriol before for 3/4 days and i must say i had an amazing pump like a well being feeling that couldn't beat any pre-workout out there. My recovery was also amazing and my lifting was increased. It could be a placebo effect though however i can of doubt it cause when you look up for Andriol on google i couldnt find some guys that describe the same effect as the one i experienced.

Thanks again for your reply

Top Bottom