Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar with low dose test cycle.

tpeter

Hey guys,

Trying to plan a cycle out for next year and keep going back and forth in my head. I was originally going to run the standard 500mg Test E for 10 -12 weeks. Then started to get scared away since im very prone to hairloss. Then i was like , well ill take it will propecia to reduce DHT. Thing is i was on propecia for 8 years and the entire time my estrogen was through the roof, along with many other sides.

I told myself i would rather be small and ripped then be big and bald. So i have thought of running anavar as a first cycle as this will be easier on the hair.

I have enough var for 50mg a day for 8 weeks.

Then it popped into my head... well maybe ill try 300mg of test along side the VAR just to see how i do with it. If i see significant shedding i can cut the cycle early. If i see nothing i can keep the 300mg or possible push it up to 500 in the last few weeks.

So question is, how would a Var cycle with 300mg of test be.

Hey guys,

Trying to plan a cycle out for next year and keep going back and forth in my head. I was originally going to run the standard 500mg Test E for 10 -12 weeks. Then started to get scared away since im very prone to hairloss. Then i was like , well ill take it will propecia to reduce DHT. Thing is i was on propecia for 8 years and the entire time my estrogen was through the roof, along with many other sides.

I told myself i would rather be small and ripped then be big and bald. So i have thought of running anavar as a first cycle as this will be easier on the hair.

I have enough var for 50mg a day for 8 weeks.

Then it popped into my head... well maybe ill try 300mg of test along side the VAR just to see how i do with it. If i see significant shedding i can cut the cycle early. If i see nothing i can keep the 300mg or possible push it up to 500 in the last few weeks.

So question is, how would a Var cycle with 300mg of test be.

I think that you would really like it. Nice combination.

Top Bottom