Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar real or fake?

justfabulous

A fellow bodybuilder sold me these at the gym... He's pretty reliable but this doesn't seem legit to me since I look up the lab online and can't find any info about it. I'm pretty sure this is not pharmaceutical grade anavar since that only comes in 2.5mg tabs from what I'm reading but does anyone know what this could be? They are little white pills with nothing written on them. Thanks in advance for your help.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/bowtie01/ox/IMG_1445_zpsb02cdf5e.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/bowtie01/ox/IMG_1447_zpsa6983c99.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/bowtie01/ox/IMG_1446_zpse078a3a0.jpg

it is hard to find real anavar, it is usully winstrol, I had some tested, no aavar, only winstrol, dbol or some powder

Where can you test gear?

You must be new or from police.

Do you know that it is illegal, FBI cracked on labs doing steroids testing and you expect me to give address and phone number all over the place? Unless you live in civilized place with different laws and you can have small amounts for personal use.

But I can give you something what legal is, I found this movie on YouTube how to test at home and it is legal to have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KB8d8Pa750

Last edited:
Top Bottom