Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar & protein

hugecalves

I've read that I need to keep my protein intake high while on Anavar, so if my primary goal is to add just a little mass and drop bodyfat what is the best diet ratio to follow. I've used a high protein, moderate fat and low carb diet with good success in the past, but that is without any AS. So, if I'm on an Anavar only cycle of 50-60mg ed would this be the ideal diet?

I think doing lowcarb with gear is just a waste of gear. Why would you waste gear? What has it done to you? Nothing, and yet you treat it like some skanky ho. Oxandrolone is no skanky ho.

In order to build muscle, it helps to have insulin. Carbs get your body's insulin pumpin'. Low carbs stop it, or limit it greatly. Good for fatloss, but not good for muscle. On gear, you don't really have to worry about getting too fat, assuming your diet is decent.

Figure out what you want to do, and focus on that. If you want to add muscle, add muscle. If you want to lose fat, lose fat. You aren't helping yourself doing both at the same time. Gear helps, but it's not some magical pixie dust. Well, maybe you can do that with trenbolone. Well, ok, you CAN do it with trenbolone. But that's about it.

Hell, if you main goal is to drop bodyfat, do dnp. If you want moderate muscle increase with a 'slight' loss of bodyfat, do the ox. But don't treat your precious oxandrolone like some 2 bit skanky-ho. That just ain't right.

Another good approach would be to do the ox with some t3. That way, you speed your metabolism, lose some fat, and with the help of the ox, hold onto the muscle you already have.

Thanks Tx. I forgot to mention that I am somewhat hypoglycemic and virtually any carb intake kick starts insulin production rapidly. the only way I have been able to control this (and my weight) is on a low carb diet. I was just thinking that since everyone says that you can cut up and get stronger on OX provided that you maintain a high protein diet--so that would seem to be ideal for me. Honestly I don't need any more mass-it'd be a welcome addition, but if I could maintain what I have and just get cut I would be happy. Right now I am 5'9 290 and bf is about 25%--all of it in a beer belly. I have virtually no fat on my arms (19") thighs (34") or calves (23")--it's all from armpits to waist. any more thoughts???

23" calves? Are you fucking serious? I think mine are 7 inches or something, lol.

Any more thoughts? Sure, if most of your fat is a 'beer belly' type fat, then oxandrolone is perfect. You have typical male pattern fat distribution, and oxandrolone, for some unknown reason helps reduce abdominal fat.

Hypoglycemic...hmm, not to familiar with what to do about this one. I guess keep the carbs complex, no simple sugars (or limited), and keep them consistent, but relatively low.

Also, a good thing to supplement with on oxandrolone is creatine because ox helps your muscles retain more creatine.

I would also seriously look into some t3. You'd be surprised at the body composition changes you can accomplish with some gear and some t3 in only 6 weeks time.

Winny might be another type of gear that you might want to look into. If I had my druthers, though, I would stay with the ox.

If all you are doing is ox, I would think a good way to do it is about 6 weeks and then stop. The dosage you are thinking of running shouldn't shut down your hpta in only 6 weeks. Give yourself a breather of about 4 weeks, and hit it again.

Top Bottom