Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle

soccerplaya1393

Hello everyone -
Would this 6 week cycle be sufficient one to see some gains? ,I am a first time steroid user, 5'11 165 lbs (Yes I'm skinny, a little too skinny and I am playing division I soccer in college so I want to put on lean muscle I'm trying to gain about 10 lbs from now until August 1st) I hear from different sources different things, some say 25 mg is enough but others say you will barely see any effects using only 25 mg of var.

Week 1- 4, 25 mg
Week 5 - 6 40 mg

Also, would anavar help with fast-twitch muscle fibers? If I trained for speed, explosiveness, and quickness by doing plyometrics and jump/speed training while on var, would I see my 40, vertical jump and overall explosivness improve ?

Thank You! :)

Bro I would just work on your diet and training. You can definitely gain that much naturally without gear. Go to the training and diet forums.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Bro I would just work on your diet and training. You can definitely gain that much naturally without gear. Go to the training and diet forums.

I've had a horrible time gaining weight because the amount I run though I will still definitely check out that forum. thanks

Hello everyone -
Would this 6 week cycle be sufficient one to see some gains? ,I am a first time steroid user, 5'11 165 lbs (Yes I'm skinny, a little too skinny and I am playing division I soccer in college so I want to put on lean muscle I'm trying to gain about 10 lbs from now until August 1st) I hear from different sources different things, some say 25 mg is enough but others say you will barely see any effects using only 25 mg of var.

Week 1- 4, 25 mg
Week 5 - 6 40 mg

Also, would anavar help with fast-twitch muscle fibers? If I trained for speed, explosiveness, and quickness by doing plyometrics and jump/speed training while on var, would I see my 40, vertical jump and overall explosivness improve ?

Thank You! :)

I think 6 weeks is too short of a run with ANAVAR.
Its best in longer duration cycles,,minimum of 8 weeks.

If your deadset on a var cycle I would go 8 weeks and just do 40mgs throughout. Use n2guard from needtobuildmuscle as well post cycle and unleashed for pct and also run Hcgenerate or a double dose of bridge if Hcgenerate is out of stock. Can you list out a typical days diet for me?

Well, I recommend you up the calories firstly. You add anavar without any extra calories and you may gain no lean mass at all, then your stuck shut down for no reason. If and when you do decide to run anavar, run it for 8 weeks at 50mg every day, with HCGenerate and N2guard. On a diet with at least 500 calories higher than you are eating now. You should wait until you get to 175 naturally, then dwell on the prospect of touching a hormone and even set you goal higher, to about 15lbs.

I know the plight of soccer players...........and it's really hard to comment on their ability to put on weight if you haven't been one. With or without var you will need a good training routine, so like millser said, visit those forums.

If you really absolutely cannot put on weight and you have your heart set on doing var, here is my advice....

25 mgs is minimal, you probably won't see a whole lot of results at this dose. The thing I hear mainly about doses this small are people who are just trying to lose fat and cut up, but you clearly don't want to lose weight.

On the upper end, some bodybuilders take 60 mgs and up for the length of time that you're suggesting. So if it were me, I would dose 40 mgs for 6-8 weeks and you should definitely see those results.

On your second question, var is good for anaerobic exercise and can be very bad for aerobic exercise. So you may notice that you're having trouble with your long distance cardio for soccer.....

But as far as fast twitchers go youll be the boss.

If this is your first cycle your body should respond well to your dosages. You may want to run it longer and/or increase your dosage a little bit. You'll just have to see how you feel. If you're trying to gain size and weight, var is not what you want to be using. What you will get from it is strength increase and a recompositioning effect. You'll look more muscular on it without weight gain.

Okay you all convinced me that I need to go for 8 weeks with a higher dosage so 8 weeks at 40 mg throughout is what I've decided. =] Gah so damn expensive -_-.... Using Nolvadex as my PCT at 20 mg for 4 weeks. good? or should I change something?

Top Bottom