Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only - 2 cycles or 1

bringingthewood

Hello, I am planning on using HGH for a prolonged period (6 months+) and anavar for maybe 60 days in the beginning. I'm looking for overall advice:

Should I do 1 cycle of 60 day and come off w/ Nolva or 2 cycles of 30 (split by a month or 2) and come off w/ 2 Nolva.

Also, should I us Nolva throughout the cycle or only after? I'm on propecia so just don't want to lose hair.

I'm also not looking to gain a ton of muscle, don't want any one to definitely know I'm using AAS, just trying to get back on the wagon.

I'm 32, 220 and prob 18% BF. I used to be jacked at 195. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the advice. Do you think I should take Nolvadex at the end only or during the cycle too? Also the PCT is Nolvadex right? And how much do you think I should take. Thanks again...

Nice... I'll prob do 2 cycles of 30 days, I'll def take the Nolva 4 weeks after prob w/ the 40 for 2 and 20 for 2 along w/ one of the OTC you mentioned. Thanks a ton bro...

Hello, I am planning on using HGH for a prolonged period (6 months+) and anavar for maybe 60 days in the beginning. I'm looking for overall advice:

Should I do 1 cycle of 60 day and come off w/ Nolva or 2 cycles of 30 (split by a month or 2) and come off w/ 2 Nolva.

Also, should I us Nolva throughout the cycle or only after? I'm on propecia so just don't want to lose hair.

I'm also not looking to gain a ton of muscle, don't want any one to definitely know I'm using AAS, just trying to get back on the wagon.

I'm 32, 220 and prob 18% BF. I used to be jacked at 195. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

30 days of ANAVAR just isnt long enough IMO.
I would go at least 8 wks at 40-60mg daily.

I'm not the most knowledgable one here but I'm always happy to share from my experience and hope it helps. First how many mgs of var were u planning on taking? Also I'm currently somewere between 3.5 -4 weeks of var only and will deffinatly be adding another 3 weeks. So my opinion would be no less then 6 weeks of var and no less then 40 mgs a day.....

You cant' get gyno from that.....plus i wouldn't do Nolva during.

Top Bottom