Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol/Anavar combo w/ low calorie diet

W

WARBIRDWS6

Ok, what would be expected from using 50mg Anavar and 2 IP anadrol a day on a maintainence or sub-maintainence diet high in protein? i know anadrol is supposed to blow you up on a high cal diet, and anavar is supposed to rip you up on a low cal diet.......but both of them in combonation with a lower calorie diet is what i was wondering. i really want to try the anadrol with anavar thing after seeing the bill roberts excerpt on it. i just wondered how anadrol reacts in this type of environment (lower cal's), especially with anavar.

BUMP, definatly interested in this but bro anavar doesnt rip you up. it aids in weight-loss but wont give you a ripped look like tren or winny. still seems like an intrigueing idea.

gunslinger11 said:
BUMP, definatly interested in this but bro anavar doesnt rip you up. it aids in weight-loss but wont give you a ripped look like tren or winny. still seems like an intrigueing idea.

i heard from several guys that it gives awesome vascularity and rids you of lower ab fat. exactly what i need. lost some veinage on the bulk up, and gained a little waist fat. so veins and loss of ab fat would give me the cut look i was looking for. don't know if it will neccesarily rip me up though. i'll be using clen/t3/ala also though. so we will see.

Golden_Muscle said:
your taking 2 liver toxic orals at the same time? Not good.

yeah, yeah, yeah. if i got a legit response for every "thats bad for your liver" response on these oral threads.....i'd be a happily informed man. thanks for the concern on the ole liver, i intend to take 2 grams milk thistle and 1 gram R-ALA and cranberry ED to help out there. as well the anadrol wouldn't be full cycle.... a month at most and its IP so who knows whats in there anyway. could be nothing. lol. anyway, bump for anyone with knowledge about how this might turn out, or anyone who has done something similar. save the liver comments PLEASE! for the love of GOD. once a thread shall be enough of that. warning is taken.

Top Bottom