Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol 50 side effects

highrollerixvi

I just got my hands on a hundred of these bad boys. planning on just doing one a day for the next six weeks. to anybody who has done this stuff before: how do the side effects compare to those of test and D-ball. I have done heavy cycles with both before and the side effects havn't been too bad, in fact, I have not had many negative ones at all, except for a little bloat and a pimple here and there. I know A-50s are much stronger, but i want to know how much worse should I expect the side effects to be.

I got this at AnabolicReview, from what i hear it will make you feel like shit but turn you in to superman

Anadrol 50 is unfortunately also the most harmful oral steroid. Its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Since it is I 7-alpha alkylated it is very liver-toxic. Most users can expect certain patho-logical changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided. Elevated GOT and GPT values are indications of hepatitis, i.e. a liver infection. Those who discontinue oxymetholone will usually show normal values within two months. Longer intake and/or higher doses can cause a yellow discoloration of fingernails, eyes, or skin 0aundice). This is because oxymetholone induces an increase of biliburin in the liver, producing a bile pigment which causes the yellow discoloring of the skin. The liver enzyme gamma-GT also reacts sensitively to the oxymetholone, causing it to elevate. If high dosages of Anadrol 50 are taken over a long period, there is an increased risk that the de-scribed liver changes could end up damaging the liver. During the intake of Anadrol 50, the liver values, GOT, GPT, bilirubin, gamma--GT and alkaline phosphatase (AP), as well as the LDH/HBDH quo-tient, should always be checked by a competent physician. Anadrol 50 (representing all oxymetholone-containing steroid products) is the only anabolic/androgenic steroid which was linked with liver cancer.

The compound oxymetholone easily converts into estrogen. This causes signs of feminization (e.g. gynecomastia) and the already -mentioned water retention which in turn requires the intake of antiestrogens (e.g. Nolvadex and Proviron) and an increased use of diuretics (e.g. Lasix) before a competition. The increased water re-tention, in addition to the aesthetical problems, can be further detri-mental since it may cause high blood pressure. In extreme cases the intake of an anti-hypertensive drug, e.g. Catapresan, may be neces-sary. Oxymetholone doesn't convert to DHT. However, it is a potent androgen. Bodybuilders who experience severe steroid acne caused by Anadrol can get this problem under control by using the prescription drug Accutane.

Other possible side effects may include headaches, nausea, vomit-ing, stomach aches, lack of appetite, insomnia, and diarrhea. The athlete can expect a feeling of "general indisposition" with the in-take of Anadrol which is completely in contrast to Dianabol which conveys a "sense of well-being". The increased aggres-siveness is caused by the resulting high level of androgen and occurs mostly when large quantities of testosterone are "shot" simulta-neously with the Anadrol. The body's own production of testoster-one is considerably reduced since Anadrol has an inhibiting effect on the hypothalamus, which in turn completely reduces or stops the release of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone). For this reason the intake of testosterone-stimulating compounds such as HCG and Clomid is absolutely necessary to main-tain the hormone production in the testes.

There is nothing like real 50mg anadrol. Fuck the sides nothing works as well. Just stick to 1 a day and you should be ok.

any side that you ever heard of steroids maybe having, you can expect with anadrol, the stuff is the devil! But works great for some

DAMN

Unfortunately I believe I have a bad batch of A-50
I got some Thai Androlics (Green Giants) from a respected overseas source....My buddy who has been off gear and is new to A-50 has been taking them for the past 2.5 weeks.....he has won many shows and truly knows how to eat and train...my other buddy has taken androlics before with good results......these current tabs are doing NOTHING...and they are up to taking 3 a day.....the source I got them from is reputable and respected on another board...I checked him out with like 10 references...plus the other gear I got from him is legit.....this sux...anyone else hear of any trouble with Androlics??????

I tried Anadrol 50 for 5 weeks, with good results, the only side effects I noticed was like an angry feeling or been upset, and less desire for having sex with girls.
The good results were a noticeable increase on muscular mass volume, at the gym I was able to lift more weight, and for sure a diet is recommended for good results.
Now again Im starting to take anadrol 50, unfortunate I only have 30 left and my source when back to brazil. I live up in the country where isn't much people around, does someone know where to buy it?
Thanks.

No source checks

Top Bottom