Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic diet for first cycle

Marcules

I am completely torn on which diet to pursue. This will be my first cycle and I will be doing 400mg of test cyp for 10 weeks. I have been following keto diet for 5 months and recently switched it to the anabolic diet for the past month. I have feel the keto diet has been successful for me as I have lost weight and gained lean muscle. I haven't been able to get a feel the anabolic diet because I have only being doing it for one month but I feel they are very similiar, only the AD consists of whole eggs and fatty red meats. Some say it is a waste of gear without carbs. I would like to hear some good opinions and options and why's. My goal is to add lean muscle but 50% what I am researching tells me it cannot be done without carbs or it is a waste of time and money without carbs..

Currently my meal plan is:

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs friend in oil or butter, 3 oz of breakfast sausage
Meal 2: 1 bonless pork chop, 1.5oz of brocolli
Meal 3: 6 oz of 80/20 ground sirloin, 1.5oz of brocolli
Meal 4: 6 oz of chuck sirloin, 1.5oz of brocolli
Post workout: 2 scoops whey powder with water
Meal 5: 1 chicken breast, half of avocado.

Sometimes before bed I'll take some olive oil and casein powder. Has anyone tried with the anabolic diet while on gear with good results? I am ok with adding in some carbs if that will help me reach my goal. If I continue the anabolic diet while, will I just get super lean?

Top Bottom