Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amentoflavone for sleep - where do I buy it?

Tawelusaf

Wanted to get some amentoflavone for its benefits forthe sleep, but can't find it anywhere, or anywhere in a reputableform. Every place looks just too shady in my opinion. What supplementwith amentoflavone could you recommend me?

You can find it in such supplement as Dspark andHCGenerate – these are great supplements of top quality, so theywill not let you down. However, amentoflavone has the contraryeffects, since it will in reality make you more alert and focused –it is basically [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Gingkobiloba, which is known for boosting brain activity. If you wantsomething to sleep better, consider something like N2Sleep. [/FONT]

I really don't like sleep medications because in the morning I get a bad headache as if I were partying all night. This is why I was looking for something natural. Is there anything like amentoflavone that could help me?

You really want to get to the route cause of sleep issues. In the mean time try out N2Sleep. It wont have you groggy the next morning like a typical sleep aid.

Top Bottom