Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am Stuggerling help needed

When I was forced to work out in the morning, I would wake up 2 hours early, and try to pound SOMETHING high in protein, even if it was a few glasses of milk, or a precooked chicken breast (I always had 2-3lbs of sliced flank steak marinating and cooked in the fridge as well). I would then go back to sleep. This is the only way I could gain mass with a morning workout. YMMV.

Carbs do not ruin your six pack. Especially if they are consumed before or after a workout. If you're nailing a plate of pasta before bed (and it's subsequent 200+g of carbs) well that's another story... And even that may not ruin your six pack if your muscles are glycogen depleted.

And you can gain lean tissue at around 2000Kcal per day. I've certainly done it. It's quite slow, but when you're in a period that requires a low bodyfat (perhaps, during the summer season) I'd rather have slow gains than fast gains with fat. This is especially true when you consider the time you'd spend cutting afterwards... Gaining a pound a month of pure muscle isn't so bad when you'd spend a month bulking and one cutting for barely twice the final result...

BTW, a turkey protein shake sounds downright vile :)

Ha ha no I mean I protein shake then 100g of steamed turkey so would u up the carbs protein and fat or stay at the same and also would u up the calories abit more to 2300 and wot do u think of the food thanks

I work out I'n the morning so wot would u do eat before weights or after and same with cardio how would u eat then will I keep my six pack with all them carbs if I keep the food healthy
ng

on lifing days do as i said half your daily carbs before trainin and the other half pwo the rest of the day all other carbs from vegs n dont bother counting those .
on your cardio only days if its low intensity then do this fasted in the morning and pwo have only 100g carbs and the rest of the day all other carbs from vegs and again dont bother counting those but keep pro n fat the same on both days .
we are all different so try it and watch the scale n the mirror and make adjustments accordingly

whats your trainin look like routine + weights lifted etc and what cardio are you doing

Cardio is high intense run 10mins High intense cross trainer 10 mins and rowing for 5 plus my ab training

Weight Is all over body for this month then I change month by month following John little program I think am getting stronger well I can tell I am with me moving up weights wot sort of meals would u have after u have had all the carbs I'n the morning

some sort of pro(meat fish or eggs) with any veg's with different herbs and spices tomato puree n cider vinegar or lemon juice n fish oil with every meal , 90% of my veg's are raw for ease . you should pick a programme n stick with it frequently swiching programs will slow progress

Top Bottom